Komodo & Alor Liveaboard
Departure Labuan Bajo Code airport : LBJ
Code airport : MOF
Located at the confluence of the Indian Ocean and the Banda Sea, This liveaboard will start from Komodo National Park to the Alor’s archipelago, which features one of the world’s richest and most diverse marine environments—thanks to the abundant currents in the area. Also renowned as the home of the famous Komodo Dragon, it is certainly one of the best scuba diving destinations that you can find on earth.
Komodo National Park offers an extended variety of dives: pelagic dives with sharks in strong currents, gentle drift dives, wall dives (colorful drop-offs, monumental boulders, seamounts, pinnacles, sandy slopes, and macro dives. You can also find manta rays, turtles Also, if you are lucky enough, some whale sharks, whales, dugongs, and dolphins will be around.
On this trip, you will explore Komodo National Park and the Archipelago of Alor. You will discover the fascinating underwater world of Lembata, Komba, Pura alongside Alor. Some local villages are including experiencing traditional fishing techniques around some whales and pods of dolphins passing by.
- Day 1 Embarkation in Labuan Bajo from Dragon Dive Komodo Hotel (2 dives).
- Day 2 Komodo-Flores Channel (4 dives)
- Day 3 Central Komodo(4 dives)
- Day 4 North Komodo (4 dives)
- Day 5 Komodo-Flores Channel / Sabolan (3 dives)
- Day 6 Palu’e Island (2 dives)
- Day 7 Bacatan (4 dives)
- Day 8 Pura Island/Kalabahi Bay (4 dives)
- Day 9 Visit traditional Abui tribe village/Reta Island (2 dives)
- Day 10 Kawula Island (4 dives)
- Day 11 Pulau Babi (1-2 dives)
- Day 12 Disembarkation in Maumere.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
All meals & snacks. Drinking water, soft drinks, and hot drinks, espresso.
All guided dives (1 guide /4 divers maximum)
Aluminum tanks (12 lts), weights, and belts
Airport-boat transfers from/to the closest airport (departure and arrival)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
Park and Port fees: (to be paid on arrival)
International and domestic flights
Diving equipment rental
100 cf (15 litre) tanks : 50 € / cruise